Saturday, January 28, 2012

My name is Lorrel and I am a PINAHOLIC!

  I am addicted to Pinterest. I love it so much! I have found I am not alone, and that is why I have decided to throw a Pinterest Party.  Everyone seems to be really excited about it.  The next few nap times will be spent prepping for the party.
  So here is how it is going to work:
Invitation-
Come enjoy a night of kid and husband free fun!
A Pinterest Party is just the way to try out some new recipes and crafts.

Everybody must bring one appetizer that they have pinned on their wall and a craft they have pinned as well. Each craft should b...e able to be completed within 30 minutes and each person should bring enough supplies for 4 (one for the person that brings it and 3 for other people to do).
We will do a drawing for the crafts to see who gets to make what. You will walk away with a full belly and 4 things that you can proudly say that you made!
This will be a night of a lot of laughs! I can't wait to see you all!
 
-I sent this invite out to 12 ladies and wouldn't you know it, 16 people responded (I guess word got around). 
-A Pinterest Party Board was started where the girls could post what food item they were bringing and what craft they were going to share.  This allows for no repeats and also for everyone to get familiar with everyone's crafts.  This in turn will cut down on learning time and hopefully let the crafting process go smoothly.
-Each lady was asked to also bring scissors and a glue gun.

Over the next few days I will be working my butt off trying to get the house ready and festive! I cannot wait to see how this turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment